Sunday 1 March 2009

Poems - Wales

*
Aberystwyth Beach


Walk along a pebbled beach

on a bright spring's morning

Sea-birds floating

beneath scattered

tumbling clouds

White-crested waves

dancing

laughing

chasing

Hear my whisper

in the cool salt-laden breeze

Delight in My presence as I delight in yours



Watch, a little later

the sun in golden fury

Paints the sky

with pink and crimson flames

Angry waves battle

against unyeilding rocks

Darkness creeps silently

a blanket spreading from the east

Through the storm

hear My voice of peace



Return when night has filled the air

the sea lies calm at last

Restless waves now murmuring

rocking gently

Be comforted by the stillness

As stars watch over the slumbering world

know My love for you.

1 comment:

  1. A tastefully pleasing site with thought provoking poetry a real pleasure to read may God bless you.

    ReplyDelete